Providing a truly valued service to your business is our primary objective.
SpyraTech's staff has been in the computing industry since 1976 and has broad experience in many aspects of the industry. One of our primary experience levels has been related to core/principal software development, platform and applications integration.
We have also provided Unix systems administration services, network system performance monitoring and standardization documentation within a large midwest bank's data center which has allowed for hands-on large scale Unix systems work.
For over 10 years, SpyraTech has been actively promoting and utilizing tool sets such as VMware® as a means of effecting efficient server/system consolidation by implementing server and workstation roles as virtual machines hosted on one or more hardware server(s), consequently yielding substantial cost savings in servers and data center shelf/floor space, cooling etc.
When developing software, we utilize tool sets that get the job done and promote cross platform open source solutions. Our customers are informed of what services we provide throughout a project. Any tool sets we provide to a customer are open source (you have the code). When providing systems administration services, we know how systems ought to be configured and run, and we seek to establish a system in a form that promotes ongoing ease in management while balancing with existing configurations.
Our most common and recent services are providing TCM ERP Unix platform migration and support services. Many TCM/ERP customers would like to move their system to either newer hardware and/or to a new location while maintaining operational continuity. They often have difficulty in finding the right expertise to confidently perform the migration. SpyraTech solves this problem.
Our specialty skill sets are primarily in Unix/Linux platform deployments and we are knowledgeable in the implementation of these platforms within MS Windows based networks. Our Unix/Linux experience dates from 1991 with having experience as the principal systems integration role for EMS in building and deploying the EMS Unix TCM ERP product. We also know how to integrate OpenVMS systems into typical Unix or MS Windows based network infrastructures, and our experience with OpenVMS systems dates back to the early 1980's.
Just some of our Skills and Tool sets:
- Synergy DBL on OpenVMS, Linux/Unix's and MS Windows
- VMware Workstation & Server & ESX - A machine virtualization system
- KVM - A Linux based Machine Virtualization system
- Veritas/Symantec NetBackup Enterprise Server
- OMPlus SAP Integrated Print Server
- CUPS Linux based Printing SubSystem
- Tcl/Tk, Perl, PHP Dynamic Languages Programming
- Unix Scripting - Perl, Bash, Korn, Tcl/TK
- OpenVMS - Systems Admin, DCL & BASIC Programming
- Minor experience with Oracle and MS SQL Server
- MySQL & SQLite RDBMS
- Rsync - A data file replication toolset
- Unix - HP-UX, IBM AIX, SCO-Unix
- X11 Windows and TCP/IP Networking
- Linux - Redhat, CentOS, Fedora, Knoppix, SuSe and others
- Apache Web Server
- PHPWebSite - A PHP/Apache/MySOL Content Managed web site system
- Joomla! - A PHP/Apache/MySQL Content Managed web site system
- Joomla! - Component & Module Development
- PHPRunner - A Web Application development tool set
- Networking - DNS, DHCP, OpenLDAP, Samba SMB/CIFS File Serving
- Secure & Encrypted file transfers using GPG, VSFTP, SCP etc.
- CACTI - A PHP/Apache/MySQL trend and performance data collection system
- SugarCRM - A comprehensive and open source, commercial CRM system
- Various terminal/print server equipment
- And Much Much More...
SpyraTech International LLC